For as long as I can remember, I have always been a collector. As an adult, all it took was watching one episode of Meteorite Men in October 2011 to realize I could buy, sell and collect (read that as obsess over) meteorites. In September of 2015, I decided to follow my passions for business consulting and meteorites and start my own businesses.
Here is everything you need to know about me:
- My reputation is my most precious asset. Trust, integrity and respect are the cornerstones of my personal and professional life.
- I forever guarantee the authenticity of my items. If there is ever a problem or even a question, I’ll make it right. Provenance and chain of custody are critical to science and building a collection that will hold its value. I work diligently to get that information for you.
- I conduct my business as if we are creating a relationship, not conducting a transaction.
- Quality service and professional conduct are paramount to me. I will help you in any way I can. Even if it is to encourage you to buy a specimen from another dealer. It’s a big world with plenty of opportunity for everyone and I have no time for petty rivalries.
- Education is key to enjoying meteorites and tektites. I strive to educate myself at every opportunity and am happy to share my knowledge with you.
- I’m low drama and keep my and our business private. My client’s satisfaction and happiness is my reward. I do not need to brag or advertise a big sale. However, please forgive me if I excitedly share a new addition to my collection.
- I believe in supporting science and the institutions that promote meteorite knowledge. I also believe in furthering the interests of collector organizations around the world, especially those that support outreach to our local communities. I am an IMCA (International Meteorite Collectors Associated) member (#8395) since August 2012, have had the honor to serve as a Board member since October 2014 and am presently serving as Vice President since Oct. 2019. I am also a member of The Meteoritical Society since August 2012, and presently serving on the MetSoc Membership Committee since March 2018.
- I value your time. I strive to respond to email inquiries and questions in a timely manner during normal business hours. If you do not hear back from me, ask again.
- I value my time. Many of the specimens listed on this website, especially rare ones, required a significant time investment to research, locate, acquire, prepare, curate and/or photograph. Though I will gladly work with you on price when possible, I will not compete with someone dumping material on the market. I work for myself as a business consultant and as a meteorite dealer – that is how I support myself and my family. I focus on providing value and providing the best possible service.
- Business is business, and friendship is friendship. You will never hurt my feelings if you decide to buy from a different dealer or you choose not to purchase a specimen in my collection. I realize this is a strange thing to say for a website, but our community often relies on phone calls to finalize deals. If you need to call me to get more details on a specimen, arrange for different shipping or payment terms, please pick up the phone and let’s chat. As most of you know, I am also available through FB messenger, Skype, WhatsApp, WeChat and texting.